– SUMO can transport up to 6 rods of all types.
– Staggering or offsetting the rods so the reels don’t interfere with each other provides more space.
– Magnets adhere to steel only – Check your car with a refrigerator magnet.
– Each magnet mount is 83mm in diameter.
– Magnets are equipped with silicone boots to protect your car’s surface
– SUMO’s unique ball and socket connections provide unsurpassed mounting capabilities. Ball and sockets allow SUMO to mount to more cars in more places than any other product in its category.
– Ball and sockets allow SUMO to be postioned out of the line of direct sight for driver and passengers – you can see where you’re going.
– The ability to mount SUMO close to the edge means easier use – you won’t have to lean way over or stand on your toes.
– The connection at the rod rest adjusts so your rods are level and maximum contact for support of your rods.
– Double straps maintain firm yet gentle pressure on your rods, cushioned by the foam pads, preventing side movement. Pull-rings engage with retention notches to keep your rods firmly in place.
– Another exclusive of SUMO is the ability to use any combination of suction or magnet mounts. To switch out the mounts, remove the bolt, insert mount and replace bolt. There are advantages to both suction and magnet dependent on a few variables.