A bootfoot wader for warmth and GORE-TEX® breathability + durability you can count on for cold-weather wading.
Stepping into the river can clear your mind and shift your focus to the moment. Whether you get out monthly or daily, our men’s G3 Guide Bootfoot Felt Wader is your dedicated partner for cold-weather head-clearing missions in the river. Legendary Simms durability meets three- and four-layer GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL construction in this wader for breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river. And you can say goodbye to cold, wet feet thanks to rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a Grid-fleece lining. Stud compatible felt soles offer trusted grip on wet, slimy rocks and unseen river bottoms, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-fly Patch® and flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand.
– Three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper, Four-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat and legs
– Removable flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
– Zippered chest pocket, Zippered reach-through microfleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
– Hook and loop patch accepts the Super Fly Patch (Sold Separately)
Low-profile belt loops with 2″ stretch wading belt included
– Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility
– Adjustable elastic 1.5″ suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
– Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability and wading performance in extreme weather
– Boots fully-lined and insulated with 7-mm neoprene and grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort and moisture-management
– Anatomically-shaped last and removable Right Angle® Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
– Die-cut & full-coverage plate for maximum rigidity & stud retention